THE HEART & SOLE OF RIGBY
Brought to you by The Rigby Rotary Club, along with local businesses & generous individuals
- When? Saturday, April 25, 2015 (1st event starts at 9:00 am)
- Where? Rigby, ID
- What? 5k Walk, 5k Run, 10k Run, & Kids' Traverse (a 1/4-mile kids' obstacle course designed for FUN)
- Why? Because exercise is good for you AND because funds raised thru this event will be donated to a wonderful charity!**
- Who? You, your friends, and hundreds of other awesome people!
- How Much? $TBD - $TBD, depending on event and date of registration (click HERE for more details)
**When I dreamed-up this race, I envisioned selecting a different charity each year. In doing so, I hoped to be able to touch more lives and help spread awareness of a variety of causes. If only I had known how truly hard that task would be! (Picking our charity each year is one of the most stressful parts for me.) Even though I certainly have my favorite causes, I have to remember that I am only one person. While a certain charity or organization might not be at the top of my list, that doesn't mean it's not at the top of the lists for thousands of others.